Vaastu Shanti worship is originally a worship of lord and deity of directions, five elements of nature as well as natural forces and other related stuffs. We perform Vaastu Shanti (worship of deity and lord of nature and their elements and natural forces as well as lord and deity of directions and environment) to remove any type of Vaastu dosha whether it's a land and building, nature or environment, by Vaastu shastra worship to avoid major changes and demolition in the structure of building.
We must do Vaastu shanti in the following circumstances to avoid adverse effect (circumstances) by nature and environment.
- When one chooses against Vaastu parameters.
- Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
- Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings.
- When someone buys an old home.
- At the time of renovation of home or business places.
- When we have been living for 10 years continuously.
- After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time.
- At the time of inauguration of a new home.
Sankatik Vaastu Shanti (symbolic Vaastu Shanti)
There is also a sanketik Vaastu Shanti worship method, in this method we follow some unavoidable part of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship, its symbolic Vaastu Shanti worship instead of recorded Vaastu Shanti worship.
When one chooses against Vaastu parameters. Construction of building against the Vaastu rules and money short comings remain in the structure.
Due to errors in interior arrangement of concerned rooms and buildings. When someone buys an old home.
At the time of renovation of home or business places. When we have been living for 10 years continuously. After coming back from a foreign trip for a long time. At the time of inauguration of a new home.
Removal of Vaastu Dosha (DEFECTS)
Let us see some of the remedies to remove Vaastu Dosh (defects) which actually is there in the premises of one's residential places or one's business place.
- Ganesh pooja, Navagrah Shanti pooja of Vaastu purush.
- Navachandi Yagya, Shantipath, agnihotra yagya.
- Vaastu purush idol, Nag (snake) made of silver, copper wire, pearl and powla all these items to be put in a red cloth with red earth and keep that in East direction.
- Red sand cashew nut, Powla in red cloth - keep that in West direction on Tuesday and worshiping that with seemed incense will bring peace in house.
- Old buildings should be demolished after permission of Vaastu Purush by a proper prayer.
- During demolition a earthen pot, water, or seat etc should not be taken home.
- Daily worship the entrance step - worship with Swastik - Design of Earthenware Pot., Shubh-Labh etc. with Rice and Kumkum. Do not enter the house putting your entrance step.
- Rakhshoghna Sukta jaap, Homa and anusthan should be done.